- For EYFS, KS1 and KS2 positions, a first degree (three or four years) based in education , directly related to the position being applied for and accompanied by the full transcript. Alternatively, an English/English Literature degree with transcript, preferably with a PGCE and accompanied by the degree transcript
- For Secondary, a first degree (three or four years) based in education directly related to the subject being applied for, accompanied by the full transcript. Alternatively a teaching subject based degree with a PGCE, accompanied with the degree transcript.
- PGCE, Masters and PhD degrees are important to the school, but have no bearing with the Ministry of Education in terms of being granted permission to teach in Kuwait
- A full CV and letter of application
- A copy of your passport
- We accept applicants with zero or limited experience and provide colleagues with the ability to complete the Early Career Teacher programme.
The basic TEA package is:
- Attractive tax free salaries.
- Furnished accommodation with utilities covered
- return Flights Heathrow – Kuwait – Heathrow or a flight allowance
- Kuwait medical coverage when a Kuwait Civil ID is issued, on a copay basis.
- Two year contracts
- Financial support to help cover visa and medical costs to get to Kuwait, which is reimbursed against official receipts.
All applications should by sent to Mr. Stewart J Cowden, the School Principal by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that due to the very high number of applications received, if your application is not responded to within three working days the school will not be taking the application any further. Thank you.